November Virtual Retreat - 20th - 22nd of November
Our Virtual Retreats are open to anyone and everyone. It's a great way to connect and interact with each other and discover and learn new things and products. in the weeks leading up to the retreat, we send out your retreat kit which includes your class of choice, a gift and your lucky ticket number for lucky prizes drawn throughout the weekend and after each live. Class options are emailed out to you in the last week of August for you to choose from. In the week before the retreat, you will be invited in to the private Facebook group and you will receive our schedule. If you miss or are unable to join a live or video, there is no need to stress as you have the option to view later and rewatch as many times as you like. There is no pressure to partake in any of the competitions, challenges or videos, it is very much up to you.
- 1 Class kit of your choice
- A lovely gift
- Access to our private Facebook group for the weekend with lots of Lives and guest artists running demos and workshops, see below for list of artists
- Access to our 5pm virtual "drinks" each evening, this is generally full of laughs and fun
- Product demonstrations
- Page and card competitions with prizes
- Challenges are set throughout the weekend for those who choose to participate
- Lucky draws and little competitions and quizes throughout the weekend with plenty of prizes up for grabs
- Flash sales as well as exclusive discount codes throughout the weekend
- Virtual walk-thru shop opportunities for those who want to shop
- A major raffle with 21 prizes up for grabs, one of which being our $150 gift voucher - tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10
- Price of postage covers postage of your kit as well as anything else you purchase from the shop in the lead up to the retreat, select 'Pick Up' when you're checking out and we'll bundle it for you
Our guest artists this retreat will be Michelle Grant, Niamh Baly, Tanya Froud and Lucy Canpeanu as well as Melinda who will be presenting Mixed Media classes and Art Journalling classes with special access to her YouTube videos.
If you would like any more information or have any queries, please feel free to email us or send us a message via Facebook.